Orchid’s Fleet Management Software can provide you with intelligent fleet information at anytime, anywhere. We are in the Age of Information and have access to more of it than ever before. However, too much information can often be worse than no information at all.
Our Fleet Management Software provides you with fleet information that is user-friendly and completely relevant to your business. It uses state-of-the-art technology to store and analyse real-time vehicle and driver information. Vital information is transmitted from the TCU installed in your vehicle(s) to our secure communications Hub, and is then interpreted by our software which comprise 5 core modules:-
Fleet Base – the secure information database
Fleet Mapper – this provides state-of-the-art maps and visuals
Fleet Reporter – generates standard and customised reports giving you snapshots of critical information on an immediate, daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Fleet Editor – allows you to edit and customise the information you wish to see
Fleet Interface – allows you to integrate data into your own system
This software can be installed quickly and easily, and can be interfaced with your existing systems through our Fleet Interface Module eliminating the need for additional expensive software development. Our technical and software team will then train the designated users chosen by you. By the end of the training session, your team will be proficient in the use of the Fleet Management Software and ready to drive your business forward.
Fleet Mapper is a user-friendly map solution which allows you to:
- Display real-time or historical vehicle data down to street level maps
- Run automated trip replays to see the graphical movements of the vehicles
- Set up alert zones and preferred routes for vehicles
- Add user defined points of interest and customer sites to your map
- Create and assign customized map views
- Set up checkpoints so vehicles can alert in real time if a delivery window has been missed
- Inform your customers of the estimated time of arrival
- Measure route distances
- Send and receive real-time messages to end users
- Identify which driver is driving the vehicle
Fleet Reporter provides summarised management information as well as detailed operational statistics. New reports include fuel consumption and CO2 emissions as well as continuous updates to Driver Behaviour Scorecards.
The standard offering includes 42 reports and these can be customised allowing you to report from different views such as:
- Vehicle centric
- Driver centric
- Trip centric
- Customer centric (for SLA management)
Automated Report Scheduler is a module that will allows you to automatically choose reports and schedule when these reports are run. These reports can then be e-mailed, printed or saved to a dedicated file. Reports can be scheduled to run in the early hours of the morning and be available to selected recipients first thing in the morning (Breakfast
You are able to change names, create groups, change settings, and edit at will. You have carte blanche to customise the information you receive, and how you receive it.
Fleet Editor allows you to:
- Customise vehicle names and vehicle cost centre groups
- Group vehicles and/or users together for certain tasks
- Edit and store vehicle and driver information
- Configure settings such as harsh braking and acceleration.
- Manage user rights and passwords so that access to vehicles can be easily controlled by a fleet manager
You can integrate data into your own system. Orchid’s Fleet Interface System allows you to export data such as odometer, fuel consumption, customer delivery points, PTO sensor and other input activations to your current back office systems.